Sunday, December 20, 2009

Malaysian Hot Gossips - Bung Mokhtar and Zizie Secret Marriage Exposed !!


Zizie Ezette
After playing a guessing game with the Malaysian media, controversial Kinabatangan MP Datuk Bung Mokhtar Radin finally ‘fessed up that he has married TV actress Zizie Ezette in a hush-hush ceremony.

“As everyone knows, this matter (his relationship with Zizie) has been discussed a lot in the papers,” Bung Mokhtar told Berita Harian via SMS in an exclusive. “Whatever it is, it’s over and done with.”

Datuk Bung Mokhtar - Kinabatangan MP


However, the 50-year-old politician declined to provide details of his secret marriage to Zizie out of respect for his first wife Datin Nor Asidah Alimuddin.

When contacted via the phone, Zizie expressed her shock to Daily Chilli that Bung Mokhtar has come clean about the status of their relationship. “He told the press? When? I didn’t know about this,” claimed the 31-year-old award-winning actress.

But judging from her chirpy voice, Zizie sounded relieved that the love drama in her life was over.

I hope people will stop speculating after this,” she said cheerfully. “I’ve said what I needed to say and I’m so tired of having to talk about the same subject over and over again. But now that he has spoken, I guess I’ve got nothing else to say.

Source - Daily Chilli

No comments:

Post a Comment