Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cutesy Young Boy Singing and Playing "Im Yours" With Ukulele, Awesome


Pre-school boy from Japan Playing to hits tunes with his Ukulele


Found this video when I was searching around for Jason Mraz's videoclip. And to my luck I found this awesome and some of you might thing this is funny video of a young boy playing his ukulele to the tune of Jason Mraz's "Im Yours"

It's been couple of years for Jason Mraz. His sweet, flitty ditty "I'm Yours" crawled up the charts and into your brain, choosing to lounge around for quite some time, only before making it onto the American Idol stage.

And just when we thought people were finally done covering Jason Mraz's, 'I'm Yours,' along comes this ukulele-playing ball of precious from Japan to blow our theory out of the water.

If this doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will. Watch the video


This is the cutest thing i ever heard. what a blessed child. I hope I have kids like this some day. If you have more info on this boy, do post your findings here or simply comment on how good is this boy's talent =)

No comments:

Post a Comment