Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Off To Malacca For 2011 Chinese New Year !! Gong Xi Gong Xi !!

Happy Chinese New Year from Malacca, The Historic City !


Happy Chinese New Year to all my dear readers. Million thanks for the support if you had been reading the blog and also passerby who had greatly increase my unique views lately. I will be heading back to my hometown - Malacca. What about you guys ? I bet anywhere you go, i reckon it will be a blast for you. The Rabbit Year is my YEAR, and I'm so gonna rock it out loud and hard !


Had a few must go places in Malacca.Gonna head down to Jonker Walk to look at the nice Chinese New Year lantern deco at night, satisfy my craving for satay celup in McQuek, Bandar Hilir, and of course admire the ever non-stop fireworks at night !!
The Year of Rabbit - Happy Chinese New Year !!


To those who are driving, please be alert and careful all the time. Do refrain from drink and drive on the road. Think of your safety and your loved ones. Do not rush to your intended destination, its better late than never arrive. And of course, Happy Chinese New Year of The Rabbit, Gong Xi Fa Cai and Hong Bao Na Lai !!

No comments:

Post a Comment