UNIQLO Due To Make Its Debut In Malaysia @ Farenheit 88 This Fall
Fashion retailers like Cotton On, Kitschen, Top Shop, Zara, Pull & Bear can step aside !! As Uniqlo raiding the one of profitable industry by opening its first ever outlet in Malaysia at Farenheit 88, previously known as KL Plaza. Uniqlo Co., Ltd. (株式会社ユニクロ) is a famous Japanese fashion house that is currently expanding its name globally.
Artist Impression of UNIQLO at Farenheit 88
The Malaysia Uniqlo outlet will boost a three floors of superb fashion and retail shopping experience due open this fall or by year end with 2,140 sqm of retail space for the large-format store.
Expect Malaysia's UNIQLO layout to be something like this yo !
UNIQLO entered into a joint venture with DNP Clothing Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Wing Tai Asia, with a capital of RM18.8 million. The Japanese company owns 55 per cent of stake while DNP Clothing owns the remaining 45 per cent. UNIQLO currently has a total of 944 stores worldwide, with 809 of them located in Japan.
Malaysia is the second UNIQLO outlet in South East Asia after Singapore. Uniqlo's T-shirts, sweaters, denim, outerwear and other items are made according to exacting Japanese standards for quality and come in a variety of colours and styles.
For a sneak peak of what to expect from UNIQLO's fashion products, kindly visit their Singapore outlet's website @ http://www.uniqlo.com/sg or UNIQLO's Facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/UniqloCo?ref=ts