Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Through My Window Ft. Dafi, Mila and Akim of Akademi Fantasia


AF's Dafi. Mila and Akim singing Through My Window !!


The mysterious song of Through My Window has been playing in radio stations and television advertisement. The band that got revealed was Bunkface. And now, Akademi Fantasia's graduates are itching to jump on board to promote the banner concert under everyoneconnects.net and comprises of Mila (Noorsyarmilla Jirin), Dafi (Gadaffi Ismail Sabri), and Akim (Afiq Hakim Ahmad)



The Through My Window online banner concerts feature performances inside a banner space, along with a contest for budding musicians. The performers with the best renditions of Through My Window win the chance to perform live at the Everyone Connects event in Jalan Bukit Bintang in Kuala Lumpur on Nov 21.


Here's the video of Through My Window featuring Dafi, Mila and Akim of Akademi Fantasia.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
How's the video ? Something fresh, not too rock and quite pleasing to the ears huh ? If you have your own rendition/mash-up of Through My Window, head over to Every Connects website. Proudly brought to you by TM

No comments:

Post a Comment